A pretty smile has many benefits, not just for aesthetics but also for health reasons. Smiling can actually change the brain, triggering you to feel happy simply because you are smiling and also leads to a decrease in stress induced hormones, making you feel more relaxed and confident.
A smile can have a transformative effect and can actually improve your life. Below are just a few benefits of a smile.
• Lowers your heart rate.
• Gives you a natural high. Smiling releases endorphins, which can make you feel more positive.
• Makes you more approachable.
• Boosts your immune system.
• Allows you to become more successful. One study showed that 96 percent of the people in the study equated a healthy smile with increased confidence, personal and professional success.
• Increases your overall health. Continue reading