Invisalign is not the ideal option for all, but there are Plenty of reasons to choose Invisalign if you’re a successful candidate, and they’re not just simply about going metal-free!
A less invasive orthodontic method of treatment is simple, reusable Invisalign trays. Your teeth can be straightened without adding inconveniences to your everyday life with Invisalign technology.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most noticeable distinction between care with Invisalign and braces is their look, but there’s more to it than that.For example:
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
Straight Teeth Provide More Than A Great Look
For a variety of reasons, aesthetics aside, having straight teeth is significant. Cleaning and flossing are easier for straight teeth. They also defend against uneven wear and problems with painful TMD. Straighter teeth make it easier to chew more easily and increase the digestion of food. Straight teeth can also cause improved speech and pronunciation!
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Plan an appointment with us! We would love to see what we can do to boost your lovely smile and sustain it. Thanks for your trust in advance. Soon, we expect to see you!